Exhibit Check-in/Drop-off: Monday July 29th from 12-4pm
Judging will be Tuesday, July 30th.
Pick-up: Sunday 4th, 10 am – noon
Classes and Categories will be posted at the time of check in. Best in Show Award sponsored by the David Lynch Glass Company.
First, Second and Third place ribbons will be awarded in all classes or categories and Best in Show will also be awarded.The “Frances Hare Memorial Award” will be chosen and presented by her family.
Registration: Check Back Soon
Please review the following rules before submitting any quilts for competition.
1. All entries must be made in the last 2 years.
2. All entries must be clean and in good condition.
3. Quilts must be at least 54″ x 75″.
4. If you just want to get your quilts out and share them with others, please feel free to do so. (they will be tagged “Display Only”) All quilters enjoy seeing each others quilts and never have an opportunity to do so, here’s your chance!
5. Entries must be delivered and/or picked up in person at the exhibit building. A claim ticket will be issued for each entry and will be required to be presented at the time of pick-up.
6. The same entry cannot compete in multiple classes or categories.
7. Judging will be performed by a certified judge.
8. All entries must remain on display for the duration of the fair.